- Compliance with the GDPR is a legal requirement
- Compliance with the GDPR ensures your prospects, customers, users, administrators and members feel protected
- Your teams appreciate your compliance with the privacy regulations
- Your Brand’s image is improved and enhanced by this compliance
Our FAQ topics
- Improving your overall IT security through risk assessment
- Compliance schedules
- Reducing your legal and financial risks with a well-equipped DPO
- Optimizing your data assets and making them more valuable by identifying relevant processing activities
- Creation and daily update of the registers
- Synergy and collaboration between teams involved in compliance process
Smart Global Privacy® helps you to meet your obligations:
- Establishing a data protection policy
- Putting in place internal mechanisms and procedures
- Becoming compliant
- Staying continuously compliant
- Performing impact assessments
- Having appropriate documentation
- Tracing your processes.
The Lawyer performing the function of a DPO will:
- audit your GDPR compliance
- provide you with the certification of any document needed in case of audit by the Data Protection Authority
- provide you with any personalized advice relating to your GDPR compliance
- Appoint a DPO
- Identify data processing
- Audit data processing
- Perform Impact Analysis
- Create a schedule to become compliant
- Implement your compliance plan
- Formulate a compliance policy
- Train and inform your teams
- Implement GDPR-compliant processes through all the departments
- Implementation of strong technical and operational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
Our team has worked with privacy, data protection and information security from the beginning of the internet industry in France.
Our founders have, in total, more than 40 years of experience in these domains.
Smart Global Privacy® is a member of the AFCDP.
European Union and Switzerland, USA, Canada, Mexico, China and Japan.