What are the main challenges and advantages associated with GDPR?
- Compliance with the GDPR is a legal requirement
- Compliance with the GDPR makes your prospects, customers, users, administrators and members happy
- Your teams appreciate your compliance with the privacy regulations
- Your Brand’s image is improved and enhanced by this compliance
What benefits does Smart GDPR® bring to your organization?
- Improving your overall IT security through risk assessment
- Compliance schedules
- Reducing your legal and financial risks with a well-equipped DPO
- Optimizing your data assets and making them more valuable by identifying relevant processing activities
- Creation and daily update of the registers
- Synergy and collaboration between teams involved in compliance process
What does Smart GDPR® bring to me?
Smart GDPR® helps you to meet your obligations:
- Establishing a data protection policy
- Putting in place internal mechanisms and procedures
- Becoming compliant
- Staying continuously compliant
- Performing impact assessments
- Having appropriate documentation
- Tracing your processes.
What is the role of the DPO Lawyer (Data Protection Officer)?
The Lawyer performing the function of a DPO will:
- audit your GDPR compliance
- provide you with the certification of any document needed in case of control by the Data Protection Authority
- provide you with any personalized advice relating to your GDPR compliance
What are the main steps I have to take in order to become GDPR compliant?
- Appoint a DPO
- Identify data processing
- Audit data processing
- Perform Impact Analysis
- Create a schedule to become compliant
- Implement your compliance plan
- Formulate a compliance policy
- Train and inform your teams
- Implement GDPR-compliant processes through all the departments
Implementation of strong technical and operational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
What is your experience in dealing with privacy, data protection and information security?
Our team has worked with privacy, data protection and information security from the beginning of the internet industry in France.
How many years have you been involved in IS audit, IT infrastructure, data management, risk management and IT programming?
Our founders have, in total, more than 40 years of experience in these domains.
Which professional associations related to data protection do you belong to?
Smart GDPR® is a member of the AFCDP.