Formerly Caisses d’Epargne pour la solidarité (FCEs), the Foundation Partage et Vie fights against all forms of exclusion, particularly those related to age, illness or disability.
A Foundation of public utility serving the most fragile persons
The Foundation manages 117 establishments and services and it is one of the leading private non-profit institutions for hosting dependent elderly people.
To meet the needs of people who are vulnerable due to age, disability or illness, the Foundation offers:
- hosting establishments for elderly persons (Nursing homes / and Residences for people with disabilities);
- nursing services at home;
- support services at home;
- day patient facility;
- institutions for adults with disabilities;
- health establishments specialized in follow-up care and rehabilitation;
- remote assistance devices;
- Local Information and Coordination Centre ;
- Training centre for nursing assistants.